Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Inspirational Board for Spring


I halfway completed my inspiration board (seen before here and here) for the warmer weather that should be coming. With all the spring magazines out I felt inspired to cut out every picture I liked. Once its all up on my tag board that's when I see a theme, as it looks now I will be going for a relaxed colorful ease.

I have always loved color and never been too afraid of it. Sherbets and prints seem to be the common thread this spring, whether it be clothing or home decor. Sparkly add ons and soft waves in my hair with hopefully complete any look I go for. Geometric shapes but softness is also a must with me, I like things to look different but provide the viewer with a soft eye so I will be on the look out for those touches as well. I hope to also be able to included these new purchases in to my summer wardrobe since budget friendly is the way I roll.

What are you looking for this spring?
Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment