Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 List of Do's


I've decided that next year I will get back on plan with my diet. Call it part of a new years resolution or a constant life goal, but I definitely need to get back on track with my food choices (damn you cheese platter!). By the start of 2010 I had lost about 60 lbs., I felt amazing in my personal life and proud of myself beyond belief. Going into 2011 I want to feel that way again. That by concurring the challenges I had placed in my own life, I could work hard again and show myself where happiness and health come together. So my overall new years resolution is to improve upon who I am to myself and to the world around me.

So to help me on this goal I have compiled a list of things to do instead of eating out of emotion or boredom, don't worry, I wont be talking about my diet on this blog. This blog will still be a lifestyle place of reading and dreaming, but I wanted to share my list with you all so you know what to expect in 2011 from me.

Here goes,


-Book my Groupon hair blow out and massage at Blu Salon
-Clean music off Ipod
-Take pictures off camera
-Take pictures off computer and place on disks
-Send more written letters to your Mom
-Send Andrew presents just because
- Find a weekly joke to email to your Dad
- Check your email and return emails or delete them
- Write friends emails
- Clean your bedroom carpet
- Learn needlepoint
- Organize desk
- Plan a vacation with girlfriends
- Plan healthy meals
- Buy DeDe a wedding gift finally
- Try new hairstyles
- Try new makeup styles
- Make Cd's for friends
- Meditation classes
- Yoga before work
- Organize attic
- Take a wine class
- Take a cooking class
- Take time off of work to go see Hilary one weekend
- Take time off of work to go see place in Canada you have never been
- Share my life with friends
- Always have fresh plant life in the house
- Research what plants would be good for in the house
- Balance your check book
- Budget hardcore
- Make diet friendly snacks for coworkers, not because they need it, but because they are tired of your bringing in tarts, cakes, and cookies.
- Be friendly to everyone around me
- Learn to say no, but in a polite way
- Promote your blog
- Take a language class
- Get a check up with blood work
- Remind myself of what makes me happy
- Hug Matty more because he hugs back perfectly
- Get off sugar and coffee!


Happy 2011 everyone, wishing you happiness and health always. 
**the notes with lines through them have been completed!**

Midge xoxo

2 comments: