Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mara Hoffman Tank Top seen on The Hills

I know I am a total freak but I LOVE (like major hearts and stars) LOVE the TV shows The Hills and The City. I also love the clothing they wear and pretty much pay more attention to what they are wearing then whats really going on. After watching tonight's episodes I obviously got the shopping bug and headed over to shopbop.com and check out their sale section (my bff).

Guess what I found??




This is the shirt that Kristin wore to her BBQ! I actually have never found anything Lauren Conrad, Whitney, Kristin, or Lo have ever worn on a website before so I was pretty excited. Its on sale for $161.70...BUT I think that is very expensive for a tank I think.

Honestly though, the tank doesn't look that hard to make if you bought a flouncy cotton tank top and some colored ribbon, cut the back up and there you have it. The actual shirt has the ribbon as a print on it, but it would not be hard to make at all. Go to Target, buy a nice tank and then head to your craft store and buy some colored ribbon you like. To cut the back I would recommend buying fabric scissors and drawing the lines with chalk as to where to cut, but that's it.

Hmmm...maybe I will give it a shot? For my lifestyle and body type I probably would not wear the back open, maybe put another tank underneath it but it still could work for so many occasions.

Midgie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It is a cool shirt, on more ways than one! Great find.
    from Laura (NJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Stuff Midge!!!!!!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete