Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Awkward Plaid

Target Top, French Connection Dress, Anthropology belt, Spanx tights, Aerosoles boots
OK so this is the only good picture I took of myself while doing a mini photo shoot in my stairwell this morning. I still haven't mastered the "take your own picture" tripod thingy so go ahead an laugh, I did. I'm  just straight up awkward. Taking your own full body picture is hard! 

awkward 1
Anywho, I thought I did a good job today shopping my closet for a "new" outfit. I am wearing a dress under my button up that had been staring at me in my closet for months. I wanted to wear it for everyday, but didn't know how since its a little form fitting. With 10 minutes to spare before I had to run and catch the bus I threw this ensemble together, looked the mirror and said that'll work! And with 5 minutes to spare I took the most awkward photos ever. 

Look at this last picture, its a doozy!

Extreme awkward 2
Midge xoxo

2 comments: