Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stolen Recipe: Toasted Oats with Berries and Yogurt

The start of the ingredients.  

I did a massive shopping expedition at the grocery store yesterday. I went to 3 different stores to get everything I needed and wanted to make for this week. I guess you could say I have become obsessed with another blog, Everybody Likes Sandwiches. She has the easiest, but best looking food on her blog and she makes up the recipes on her own. So far I haven't felt safe in the kitchen to create my own recipe from what I have laying around, but maybe some day I will get there. For now I will just steal other peoples recipes and claim them as my own, just like this toasted oat recipe with berries and yogurt. Its delish and a nice change of pace from my usual breakfast. I recommend you try and check out her other recipes, let me know if you like any of them!

This recipe actually makes 2 servings, but your going to want to eat all of the oat mixture once its out of the broiler

Breakfast of wardrobe champions!
Midge xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment