Monday, October 25, 2010

Inspiration Board = Making Life Easier?

I am a constant collector of paper. I see a magazine, I buy it, I tag the pages I like or find informative and once I am done reading the magazine I rip away! I rip out everything from recipes to how to clean your bathroom in 20 minutes. I do keep all the paper well organized though, with 1 binder separated into sections. I have one section for recipes categorized by breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, and deserts, another section for good ideas for presents, a housewares section,  and another for a possible wedding one day (yikes!).

Because fashion is always on my mind I am always ripping out magazine pictures of clothes I like or how an outfit was put together that I find interesting.  For these images I have a folder for the days when I don't know what to wear and get lost in my own closet. The folder wasn't really working for me anymore and I have been trying to think of other ways to see these pictures as inspiration for putting together a great outfit outside of how I already style my clothes, wanting to change it up and mix things around!

Tomorrow I will post the work so far, but here are some images of boards I am mimicking in inspiration:

(taken from Fashion in my Eyes)

(taken from The Colour Girl)

(Taken from Craftzine)


No comments:

Post a Comment