Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stealing Fashion

I'm always on the hunt to create a look within my wardrobe that someone else has thought of first. Celebrity's pay for stylist to come into their home and put outfits together for them so that they don't have to think twice about what to put on for events or just a regular day out. Well, unfortunately I don't have that type of cash flow (yet) so I just steal from what celebrity's wear and try to put it together within my own closet. There is a great website to aid you in your stealing efforts, frugal-fashionistas.com. I love this website because it give you ideas of where to find what the celebrity has on, but cost effective for your pocket. 

I recently stole this outfit from Nicky Hilton, 
(Picture from Frugal-Fashionistas)

Always putting my own spin on outfits, I added black patten leather oxfords and black tights,
(Levi's jean jacket, Zara striped top, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Spanx tights,  Franco Sarto Oxfords)


It is really easy to put together a stolen outfit and especially with a budget, just keep the look somewhat similar and shop at your favorite discount stores. Enjoy!

Midge xoxo

1 comment: