Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Before and After: Dress Neckline

Trying to tie up loose threads on this blog, I remembered I hadn't shown you guys the small but necessary change I made to a dress I bought a few months back. I took it to my tailor, along with other clothing items, to have the neck cut into a more flattering shape. The dress originally had a very closed neckline which doesn't really work for me since I have a larger chest. 

Before



After


If you find a clothing item that you love, but doesn't look that great on you, you do have options to take that piece of clothing to a talented tailor to have them re-work it for you so that it hugs the parts you like and hides the others you don't. Its usually pretty cheap, around $5 to $10. Its easy and now you never have to pass up something that speaks to you in the stores!

Midge xoxo


1 comment:

  1. You are a girl who knows the power of a good alteration!
    GEORGEOUS!!!
    XOXO,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete