Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My First X-mas Tree!


I had a random day off from work and invited my friend over to help me decorate my new REAL tree! I wanted it to be a special day for her because she just got engaged, so I made a pot of fondue and on the side I had apples, bread, and baby carrots to dip into the cheese mixture. 

After our girl talk time we started to unwrap all the decorations my mother gave me for X-mas last year.  



My friend was a pro with decorating tree's, she made it clear that my tree would have decorations in the back too. And yes the tree is kinda tilted, but that's what gives it its character. 


Suze took a rest and took some pictures of my decorating my tree. I don't have a tree topper so I used a large bow instead.


And here is the tree finished and ready for my family who arrives this week. If I don't talk to you guys again this week, have a Happy Holiday and enjoy your time. 


Midge xoxo



2 comments:

  1. oh midge that is such a cute tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this tree looks amazing. and you are hot!

    ReplyDelete