Friday, March 25, 2011

Along the Hudson River...

My view taken with my camera
So.....I'm moving! I haven't been blogging this week because I haven't figured out what really to write about when my head is filled with a choice between boxes or plastic bins to pack my things in, so I apologize if you have been expecting some writing from me (buhler?....buhler?...). Though I love where I live, its time to move on and upwards. My new home will be a whole new place to discover and write about, but until then I will be trying to fit in every last thing I have been wanting to do down here by the Hudson River. There is so many things that I put off, saying "next summer". One of them was to walk along the cliff of my town and take in the view of NYC at night. Then stop at the local Mexican restaurant, have some margaritas and food with a friend, and enjoy a warm evening together. Last night I got to do that with a wonderful friend. It was the perfect night with the perfect sunset along the buildings of NYC. I took a few pictures and hope to blow them up at some point to place in my new home. Stay tuned for new adventures before I move!

Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment