Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Purchase Alert!


I have been searching high and low for the perfect crossbody purse and I think I found it at the sale inside my local Urban Outfitters. The purse struck me at first because of the crazy green color it is, but when looking up close and opening all the zippers I realized it will be really helpful with all the stuff I lug into and out of the city everyday. 

Close up of the detail


The first big zipper pocket holds my wallet, makeup bag, sunglasses, and little notes to remind me of things

2nd pocket is long enough for my umbrella, mittens, pen, and traveling case holding:Advil, calendar, lip gloss, and tissues

The 2 little pockets hold cell phone and keys and ipod touch

I purchased the bag for $34.00 from $60 and they had SO much other stuff on sale too, check it out especially around Black Friday (30% off sale items on Black Friday!)

Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment