Friday, November 12, 2010

Makeup 102


(Before)
Yesterday while at work my friend Amy came to find me after seeing the blog I wrote. She said "Have you ever thought of doing your eyebrows?" Obviously I said no and had no idea what she was really talking about. Amy does makeup for the show I work on, so she is pretty down with all things makeup wise. 

On my break Amy brought me into her room and she tried some eyebrow shades on me. We both agreed we liked this eye color from MAC: (sorry I don't remember the name and cant read what it says by the sticker haha)


(Top left color)
Amy hooked me up and taught me how to use the brush and place the color properly. Here are my eyebrows after Amy did them:


(After, and that is Amy in the back!)
I am REALLY digging the color on the eyebrows, it wasn't too dark but I defiantly saw a difference in my overall face. Amy also taught me how to do eyeliner from MAC. Its not called eyeliner, its actually called Fluidline in the color Dipdown

She taught me to keep it close to the lash line and she even winged it at the edge. Also, she added this maroon color from Chanel (discontinued) to the last line and the crease of my eye. She applied it very light but you could still tell I had a lil' somethin somethin on. 




The final look! Thanks Amy, I love it!

Midge xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment