Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

I haven't posted in a long long time but I wanted to wish anyone who may see this a very happy new year!

Thinking back on my 2011 year it could be looked at as one of sadness in loosing my Aunt (my first real death of a loved one) and loosing my best friends mother. But I also took a huge relationship leap and matured through experiences.

I'm ending 2011 with uncertainty with my health, a challenge I have never faced before but I know that 2012 will have the answers I need (plus a missing body part haha). I am fearful of 2012 but there is no stopping it from coming so I am choosing to embrace it and take it for what it will be worth.

Cheers to 2011 and thank you to the heavens for being able to see 2012.

Happy New Year!

Love Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment