Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free shipping at Athleta!

I realized while starting my squats in front of the large mirror at my gym, that I look pretty frumpy in my gym attire. I am a total t-shirt and suto-pajama pant kind of girl if I am working out (no rubber duckies, but I have seen it before on others), so I decided I was going to look around online and see if I could find anything cute and not too expensive to wear to the gym. I have never really browsed on the site Athleta, which is part of the Gap franchise. Pretty cute stuff and if you spend over $50 its free shipping and handling!

A complete outfit I would wear is:
The Udaya tank, $59.00

Long Sleeve Tattoo Top by YellowMan, $98.00


Punch Pant, $79.00


Also, Athleta carries plus size styles and you can shop for the spot you would be needing the clothing for. Check it out!

Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment