Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cheapo Shopping for My Girls

Call me a frugal or a cheapo but I hardly buy anything retail priced anymore. It has become a mission to find clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, and especially sunglasses with a marked down ticket. My whole day is filled with joy when I find exactly what I want and its at a discounted price.

As I was venturing over to Piperlime today to see if they were selling the latest winner of Project Runway's collection yet, I noticed a little add in the corner of the page saying "NEW, Under $75" and my heart started beating a little faster! I really do love shopping on Piperlime because its linked to the Gap, Banana, Old Navy, and Athleta and also Piperlime offers  Rachel Zoe's picks on shoes, handbags, and clothing. If you don't know her, she is the major stylist to the stars. Though I hardly ever have a reason to wear 5 inch platforms, I cant help but look at what she likes and have a little drool/dream session of what I would wear those Pucci shoes.

But back to reality and the "NEW, Under $75". Here are some of the purchases I would love to have:

Kensie Girl, Kacina Boot, $69.00
(What I would give to have these today...)

Kenneth Cole, Stacked Ring, $38.00
(I'm a sucker for a gold ring)

Gorjana Flora, Small Earring, $50.00
(Simple but adds a graphic element that catches your eye)

Tinley Road, Blanket Scarf, $39.99
(Wish I had it now)

Piperlime also has a part of their site called "Girl on a Budget", you know I checked that out and found many clothing items under $100!

Kensie, Fur Vest, $88.00
(Perfect to wear on those fall days)

Juicy Couture, Leather Gloves, $95.00
(Feminine, but rugged)

Kensie, Fair Isle Cardigan, $78.00
(Love it with the Kensie boots posted above and black riding pants)

Nine West, Plain Jane Satchel, $89.00
(Could go with everything)


Aryn K., Sequin Dress, $89.00
(Had to show the back, so cute for New Years)


My paycheck could not come any sooner!
Midge xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment