Thursday, November 11, 2010

Makeup 101


When putting together my inspiration board (seen here) I included makeup and hair styles I liked. Just so you know, I suck at doing anything different then my usual routine with makeup. Trust me, I tried doing a smokey eye for a concert and looking at pictures now I know I should just leave my makeup to professionals. But since I have been trying to update my look and figure out my personal style, I wanted to see if I could really get this makeup thing down. 

I cut out the above picture with all intentions to come out looking like that model. 


These are the products I used:

Olay Advanced Radiance Ivory Cream Foundation around the eyes and cheeks
Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Light
Bare Minerals Mineral Vail
No blush
Laura Mercier Black Ebony Eye Liner
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
and Covergirl Roseberry Lipstick (seen here)


I am not sure if I did this look right but from looking at the model, it was all about the lips. 

What do you guys think? I don't mind advice or criticism!



Midge xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This lipstick is a great color, and the eyeliner is playful.
    That last picture is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete