Thursday, January 13, 2011

Product Review: PSSSSST Instant Dry Shampoo

Before

You are looking a day old hair here, freshly washed and blown out  yesterday. I don't know what happens when I sleep, but my hair seems to be in the oddest shape when I wake up. Today my bangs were on the opposite side of my head and the bun I wear to sleep in had fallen out.

As a gift during Christmas I received this bottle of  PSSSSST Instant Dry Shampoo. I kept meaning to give it a try on day old hair, so today was the day. As you can see from my before picture I had some body, but I needed to style the hair in some kind of way that was acceptable for people to look at me



While following the directions and spraying the PSSSSST shampoo in my hair I was actually kind of blown away with the smell. It was a mix of vanilla, baby powder, and hair spray, all in all not too bad of a scent. It went on really easy and when I waited for it to set I noticed it actually had tamed my fly aways that always happen around my ears. I brushed my hair and then blew some pieces with a round brush and Voila! day old shampooed hair!

After

PSSSST Instant Dry Shampoo, $ 6.99


Midge xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I have always wanted to try that! Does it go on the roots or all over? Your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Midge! The results do look GREAT, but I am highly concerned about the toxic chemicals that are probably in that bottle of strange dry shampoo. Please don't use it often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz: You spray it just on the roots and wait a bit before you rub it in.

    ReplyDelete