Saturday, May 29, 2010

The horrors of liquid eyeliner

Dont clean your computer screen....I tried to put on liquid liner. It didn't go so well....


I started with my right eyelid. I held it down and tried drawing a straight line. I did OK, but a little squiggly.

Then I moved to the my left eye...whole other ball game! As I tried drawing a straight line all the sudden my hand went up then down like it was controlled by a ghost. Then the liner started running into my eyelid and dripping down onto my cheek. It was a bad situation for a minute there.

I used L'oreal Lineur Intense Black and though I SUCK at putting it on, I have to say I really liked the product. Its got a very thin tip and it has a lot of moisture.

I'm gonna keep trying, I'm just not the best at any eye stuff. My shadows are a mix of colors and I have no idea what is the shade, the lift etc. etc., my mascara always ends up on my lid, my eyeliner is the dry kind you make wet with a brush and it always ends up in the corners of my eyes throughout the night, and I have no idea if I should or should not put mascara on my lower eyelashes. I have been to counters at dept. stores and no one seems to have the answer for me. One lady even forgot to put mascara on me one time and when I asked if the look should have it she then realized what she had forgotten and quickly did it and asked me to pay. So I'm in the loss when it comes to eye makeup....but I am trying. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment