Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Haaayyy Mini!

Zara blouse, Old Navy skirt, Spanx tights, Bronx boots

It was a skirt kind of day. I don't know what really made it a skirt day because my legs were FREEZING while walking home from work, but it was a skirt day none the less. When I showed up to work everyone asked me if I was going on a date, but sometimes you just need to lift yourself up with a cute mini skirt or a fun colored dress for no reason other then to make you smile.  

Grandmother's earrings, Forever 21 black beaded necklace


Midge xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more Midge! I wear dresses whenever I am feeling a little but "off" and it always makes me feel better.

    PS. You look beautiful. Is it March yet? Can I see you? Miss you girl.

    Love your blog!

    xoxo Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christi! I miss you too, can't wait to see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete