Thursday, February 17, 2011

Boyfriend Jeans. Friend or Foe?


I did a little shopping in my closet and pieced this ensemble together. I like it worn with a little wavy rocker hair and somewhat of a waistline showing with my t-shirt tucked in. I thought it was OK to try and get away with a little ankle cleavage with my rolled up pant leg and my Christian Siriano sneaker for Payless. Maybe I was rushing the weather a bit because there is snow right outside my window but I didn't feel like waiting for spring to wear this outfit. The day just called for roomy boyfriend jeans. 


Boyfriend jeans probably aren't the pant a short, curvy woman should wear but they are just too comfortable. I always try to jazz them up a bit in hopes that maybe the eye of the person looking at what I am wearing doesn't immediately think I am a dwarf; so I wear a metallic belt from H&M, a tshirt with eyes staring back at you from Lifetime, and some crazy draping on my shoulders from my H&M sweater....did it help?


Midge xoxo

P.S. please excuse my puppy in the background. He was more concerned with getting his nap on then telling me if looked OK to be seen in public.

3 comments:

  1. I love this look on you so much I feel you should be on a tv show with it like The Hills.... Its amazing from the color story to the styling 5 starts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandon! Love ya'!
    Thanks Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete