Thursday, September 23, 2010

In honor of NJ

So lately I have been watching a lot of reality TV focusing on New Jersey and since I live in the state (please don't close this page now) I wanted to honor the area. If you have ever been to New Jersey you would know that everywhere you look there is a diner. Though these diners usually make the best breakfast known to man, I also really enjoy their chicken cutlets, random I know, but seriously they are soooo good. So I decided I wanted to try and make my own, yay! (don't tell my trainer) yay!

I used this recipe and went to work:


The ingredients were all in my cupboard and the recipe was pretty easy.





The frying of the chicken is crazy fattening, seriously I couldn't believe the oil AND the butter...but it turned out delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment