Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tunic Tops for Fall


I recently stocked up on some fall fashion (some of which will be in a post later) at my favorite stores H&M and Jacob (Canada). This top from H&M is paired with Ann Taylor Loft Jeans, Forever 21 bracelets, and my Zara gold flats (seen here and here). Tunic tops like this are found everywhere these days, but I find them so versatile for fall and winter. I can add a scarf or a knit sweater and be warm enough for any gust of wind that finds its way down to 42nd St.

These bracelets were given to me as a gift and they seem to really go with anything.

This is a great outfit for me to wear to work because I feel fashionable, but I am able to walk up and down stairs with my flats.

1 comment:

  1. Your style is right on for fall so sexy I mean LC would so be in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete