Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"These boots were made for walkin' "

This post is dedicated to my cousins lovely fiance, Natalie.

I am currently in Toronto and met them and some other special family members for dinner. While on our walk back Natalie told me she is looking for a classic pair of riding boots for fall, so I thought I would try and help and possibly help some of my readers too :)


Madewell, The Archive Leather Boot, $298
(A great brand with a classic take on a riding boot)


Banana Republic, Hero over-the-knee boot, $250
(It also comes in black, but grey is a good choice if there are a lot of color options you want to wear the boots with)


Frye, Jane Topstitched Leather Boot, $298
(A great heel to add some height)


Ann Taylor Loft, Peter Over the Knee Riding Boot, $198
(From the description the website gives, this boot can be folded over so its not as high if that bothers you)


Aerosoles, Mezzotint, $110
(A cheaper take on the classic Frye boot, but with added comfort from a company that's known for cushion and flexibility)

Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment