Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekly Get-together with other Sites


I wanted to make this Friday a day of things I have found on the Internet and other blogs that have made me think/inspired me/or put a smile on my face :)

Hope you enjoy!


1) From the website: 1000 Awesome Things

#403 Seeing a really happy dog out for a walk

Jump to Comments
I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE! I’M OUTSIDE!
AWESOME!


2) The clothing store I have mentioned before (here), Jacob has this great post on their website:



3) I am loving Kourtney Kardashian's outfits while living in NYC more and more every day. Perfect for the weather that drastically changed in just a few days.




(On a side note, I will be away from all of you for a few days so please enjoy your weekend and start of next week and I will see you Wednesday!)


Midge xoxo

1 comment: