Thursday, October 7, 2010

Table Tops of Love

I received a beautiful antique round table from my Mother and Father when I moved into my apartment. Because the table means so much to me I wanted to protect it from any nicks and scratches so i have been looking for the perfect table cloth that isn't dull or your typical purchase. 

I found this cloth at Anthropology in the sale section and instantly fell in love


(yes I have mismatched chairs and mismatched bookcases...more on that later haha)


This cloth is anything but dull and the detail of the tassels hanging down just makes me love it more.




If you cant tell by now I am not afraid of color, but because my dining room was so bare the table cloth is just the right start to make this room fill with warmth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment