Monday, October 4, 2010

For the love of a futon?


I really am not a die hard futon loving person. I actually really hate my futon (I have seen some that look awesome like here), but because I am on a budget while decorating my living room I cant afford a couch right now :(

So anyways, because my futon will be around for a while I want to buy a nice cover for it :)

To all the people out there that own futons, seriously why is it so hard to find a nice cover?!!? Everything is like an old lady print or a sports team logo

While searching high and low over the Internet for exactly the right look that I want, I came across a website called Tonic Living. Not only does Tonic Living sell futon covers in many shades and prints, but they make pillows too! That means you could pick a cover and having either matching pillows made or mix and match with other colors and prints on their site! The futon covers are made to order, have 3 zippers for easier times putting the cover over the mattress, and are 100% cotton!

I am sort of torn on whether I should have a printed futon cover or a solid. Do I make the futon the base with printed and textured pillows? Or do I funk it all up and have a printed rug under a printed futon cover and have base colored pillows?


Organic Spiced Orange.


Organic Malbec Wine


Sunnyside Chocolate

Organic Navy Blue







Gladstone, Black



Adorn, Olive

Bodega, Navy

Soho. Mink






Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment