Thursday, October 14, 2010

Food Product Review: Garden Lites Butternut Squash Souffle

I was walking through the freezer section at Whole Foods and came across this product from Garden Lites. I have never tried any other products from Garden Lites, but I love sweet potato anything and have been looking for healthy snacks that are nutritious and give me part of  my daily vegetable as well as filling me until I eat my next meal. 

Garden Lites Butternut Squash Souffle says its only 180 calories with the salt intake being 45mg, sugar being 14g, and the fiber being 2g.  On Weight Watchers its 3 points.


The top became hard after baking it in the oven, but the inside was delicious and very light. 


I don't know if I would eat  it again for a snack because 3 points out of how many calories I can eat a day is a lot to use up, but if I decide I need something filling though I'm not starving then I would totally grab for a Garden Lite souffle again.

Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment