Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun Sushi in NJ!


I was in need of some sushi to kill a craving



If you don't know about East Japanese Restaurant then you need to. 
They have carousel sushi! How could you not love that?


Every time I go its packed, but the wait is never long and I always get a seat right up front where all the action is!

The prices are cheap, but the fish is very fresh and the service is wonderful too. Depending on what sushi you pick, the plate it comes on tells you how much it costs. 



They provide you with a menu if you want to order a special roll you don't see or any hot foods you want. This is the sweet potato tempura roll I am obsessed with.


I always end my meal with a scoop of green tea ice cream!


With 2 pink plates, 1 checkered, 1 green, 1 tempura roll, and the green tea ice cream 
my total came to $16.05

Midge xoxo
(p.s) I think they also have NY locations, though they don't have their own website

No comments:

Post a Comment