Saturday, July 31, 2010

Presents for myself


So I told you all I was going to Woodbury Commons with my friend, and look at the damage he did! He got some awesome stuff though and I'm slightly jealous he got to have so much fun. Sometimes I wonder if I have become to serious when shopping, always thinking I can find a better deal somewhere else but I guess that is being conscious.

Anywho...wanna see what I bought?


The first purchase I made was these bowls, that go great with my parents china and the glass mugs. All at Crate and Barrel and all under $30.00 for 4 of each. Score some points for me!

Then I bought this workout outfit from LuLuLemon, seriously why even buy from the store? The outlet had prices that would blow you away.

For the shorts original price $58. Sale price $19.
The tank original price $40. Sale price $14.

I also love the tiny pockets and flower detail


SAY WORD!

And that's all folks! I'm a penny pincher these days.

I highly recommend Woodbury Commons though. A great time in the mountains of NY with Gucci and Prada still around.

Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment