Friday, July 30, 2010

SALE SALE SALE!

I wanted to let everyone know that Rachel Roy, the NYC designer who now sells her designs in Macys is having a sale through her website with 30% markdown at the time of check out!

If you have never seen Rachel's clothing its really great. Bright, fun, and creative. I feel like she designs casual clothing, but something I can throw heels on and head out into NYC for some late night fun in.

I just bought this vest:

I plan to wear it to work with my bootcut jeans, my tuxedo tank, bright red lipstick, some bangles, and cute ballet flats. At night I plan on pairing it up with cute black shorts, my tuxedo tank, those bangles again, and some funky turquoise suede heels.

I also bought this ring:

If I haven't said it before, I love wearing gold jewelry and this ring caught my eye instantly. I think this is a great every day ring to be worn with so many outfits. Its subtle, but interesting on the finger.

Happy shopping!

Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment