Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer hairdos

Its hot as you know what in NYC and as soon as I get out of my a/c room I usually find myself throwing my hair up into a pony tail or some kind of mess on the top of my head. Because I am growing out my bangs I am trying to find creative ways to pull them back as well. I sometimes do the Whitney Port curl back:




















or the Kate Hudson pull up and back:


















But recently I have been trying this new hair do:






















I braid back the sides of my hair with bangs included, then pin both braids at the back of my head with a clip. I then take the remainder of the hair and twist into a low bun. Easy, quick, and pulled off you neck and outta your face. I spritz a little hairspray and put on some Jersey hoops and I am out the door!

I found this magazine in a Japanese bookstore and it has a TON of hairstyles. I cant wait to play with them and show you all!



Stay cool, Midge. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment