Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Over the shoulder boulder holder"


This post goes out to all my voluptuous women out there! Can I get a "hhhhaaaayyyyyy"!!

Well ladies, we all know what its like to shop for bras and we all have seen our bank accounts dwindle because larger bra sizes seem to mean a larger price tag. We can spend upwards of $65 to $80 dollars for a regular every day bra, but watch out if we want something a little special, $90 +.

Women with the bra sizes D, DD, DDD, through G all know how hard it is to actually find a bra that has great support, the under wire is secure, good cup size, fashionable, and non grandma like. We would love to be wearing the bra with the tiny straps down our back and the cute pattern, but for some reason companies just don't want to give the big chested ladies out there any love.

But don't fret my bigger boobie havin' women, I have found a great store (and online site) that has just opened for us AND they have a sweet deal going on!

May I introduce you to Soma Intimates. They have stores through most of the US and a few outlet stores. Soma Intimates is actually a sister store to Chico's, a women's fashion store. At first when I knew that I was kind of turned off, thinking I'm 27 I don't shop at Chico's yet. I gave it a shot and walked through the doors and was pleasantly surprised. I found 3 great bras right off the bat. I bought 2 every day bra's and treated myself to their new "Lace Cami Bra" that goes up to a DD.

This bra is really fun for the summer because with the plunging necklines happening now on shirts and dresses, this bra fills in the space where oops...maybe a little too much skin is showing. It has a soft lace that looks beautiful when poking out from your top. There is also a great array of colours and the bra is soooo supportive. For $34.00 you cant beat it.

Also, Soma Intimates carries pajamas and clothing. I love their pajamas though I haven't bought any yet since they are not as fairly priced as the bra's. I have touched them though and want to tell you the tunics, pants, and nightgowns are all made with a very soft cotton that is perfect to lounge around bed in.

Right now Soma Intimates is offering $10.00 off full priced bra's. Every time I have been in the store or walked by they have been offering some great deal so keep your eyes peeled.

Yay for support!
Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment