Friday, July 16, 2010

Sometimes you just need a few pigs in the blanket to get you through your day...



Walking through Trader Joe's, I stopped and stared at their Parmesan Pastry Pups. I had just had a conversation with a co-worker on what little snacks we buy at the grocery store to help us through our weeks. I said mine had been the Morning Star Corn Dogs which were Weight Watchers friendly and I dipped them in a little mustard which is low-cal too. His choice was Amy's small pita pockets with spinach and feta (also a fave. of mine but dipped in some hummus).

So I bought the Pastry Pups and have been eating them very slowly, but they are great and on a Friday when you have a weekend full of work, sometime you just need a little treat.

Have a great weekend!

Midge.

No comments:

Post a Comment