Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LV window display

Window display at the Louis Vuitton store, 5th Ave. and 57th St., NYC

I went for a walking/subway tour of NYC yesterday with some friends. It was great because I never really get to see Manhattan except for the 4-5 block radius of Times Square that I stay in while I am at work. We went everywhere, Midtown to Soho, Chinatown, the Lower east side, back up to the Upper east side, a walk along Central Park and into the high fashion (closed) stores on 5th Ave. As we were admiring the windows of Louis Vuitton my friend noticed that all of the bags and accessories in the window were made into animals. I thought this was so pretty and really fun so I took some pictures to show you all what a little imagination can do. 

Enjoy!

An owl and a beaver

A rooster and two fish

A frog

Close up of the rooster

Midge xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this...I haven't been over there for a while so I totally missed this display!

    Thanks for sharing, love your blog my friend!!! --- :-), Amber

    ReplyDelete