Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pretty Nails Are Calling Your Name!

My friend has been texting me pictures of her pretty finger nails and telling me I have to go try OPI's gel nail polish. We both work with costumes and every other Saturday between shows we would go on our lunch break and  get a manicure together. Manicures for us usually don't last long with all the zippers we pull up and down, the snaps we open and close, and the hooks and bars we attach throughout the show. We are lucky if we get 2 days without a chip, so when she explained that gel nail polish lasts her 2-3 weeks and doesn't require maintenance to maintain a fresh paint job every day, I was determined to try!

Off to the salon I went to get my first OPI Axxium Gel Lacquer and for $30.00 I am very happy. I picked Big Apple Red and so far it hasn't chipped for a week and is still glossy as the day I got it done.



Have you tried gel nail polish and what do you think?

P.S. In the pictures I am wearing my friend Laura's jewelry (ring and bracelet), her jewelry is beautiful and affordable. Please check out her website at: www.Broadwaybaubles.com or www.Backstagebaubles.com


Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment