Friday, December 10, 2010

Hobbies to Help



Sorry I have been m.i.a lately, life issues and a case of "down in the dumps" got in my way of regularly posting a blog for you all. I'm trying to make more of an effort to keep going because truly I love blogging and all the creativity that spawns from it once I get going. 

I received two awesome birthday gifts this year that will aid me in blogging for you all more. One was the Kitchen Aid Mixer I have been non stop talking about and drooling over. I am sure my co-workers were getting pretty annoyed with my obsession over wanting one, so they bought it for me! I cried like a little baby and hugged them all. I cant wait to make yummy snacks for them and show you all the pictures. The second gift I received was a Cannon G12 Powershot camera. I am not a camera whiz, but I know I was providing you all some low grade shots this past year and I apologize. I now have this fancy semiprofessional grade camera and have taken up a new hobby on my dinner breaks at the show. Here are come pictures from around midtown that I thought were festive and pretty. 

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for sticking with me! 

The shops and blue Christmas tree at Bryant Park
A fashion house all a buzz through all the beautiful windows
A new little break-time park in the middle of 42nd st.

A white and blue Chrysler Building poking through 40th St.



Love Midge.

1 comment: