Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Off With a Lemon


On a day off I usually want to:
 1. Eat great food
2. Do laundry
 3. Go for a walk
4. Buy a new wardrobe
 5. And sleep
 (in no particular order).

I usually get maybe 2 of those 5 done (eat great food and laundry) which is fine with me, but I am slowly adding wanting to bake as another option. On my last day off I wanted to try and create my friend, T Oliver Reid's Lemon
Bundt Cake. Step by step I couldn't help but swipe a taste. The whole way through the recipe to the very end when you glaze the cake with lemon rind, confectioners sugar, and lemon juice, tasted so light an fresh during a season when you usually want to eat heavy and warm foods. Also the cake provided a great last minute gift to a family with a new baby :)





Midge xoxo

P.S. If your interested in hearing T Oliver Reid's beautiful voice, he will be performing in NYC this month. 
Don't miss it!



No comments:

Post a Comment