Friday, April 23, 2010

Baking day


After I just posted about wanting to run and take care of myself I made banana pudding and raspberry cream cheese muffins yesterday....DOH!

Oh well, they were so great and the banana pudding really hit the spot. Its just light and fluffy enough that the hidden banana becomes a treasure to find and the Nilla cookies become soft and add a hint of vanilla to the mixture already. At first it was too sweet, but I let it sit over night and it seems to have calmed down a bit. Here it is in the fridge:

The muffins were good, but I don't think i would make them again.



The batter was almost better tasting then the final product! I guess some how over night they became stale, so this morning I toasted them and laid on a bit of butter. It seemed to soften right up and was perfect with a cup of tea.

I think I am going to take the muffins in to work tomorrow give them to everyone who has the early call, ouch. Ah well, its been 3 years now one would think I would be use to it by now.

Smoochies, Midge. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment