Thursday, August 12, 2010

Breadman Caffe


I was coming back from a errand and was literally in the middle of no where New Jersey, nothing but warehouses and construction to be seen. All the sudden I look to my left and see the factory, Hudson Bread Company and attached is a little cafe called Breadman Caffe.

I went in and was so surprised! Its beautiful with big comfy couches, big chairs, tables, a TV, and what looks like great desserts. Walking up to the counter I was greeted by a very nice woman who showed me all of the wonderful pastries and breads they make next door. Not only do they sell bread, but they also make soup, salad, and sandwiches. Totally a great place to bring a girlfriend for some hangout time.

I chose an olive and asiago cheese focaccia and a cappuccino. The bread was fresh and tasty, the cappuccino was really well made and if I had time I so would have curled into one of the couches and pulled out the book I'm reading, The Help.


No comments:

Post a Comment