Sunday, June 20, 2010

Home Decor

Browsing sites online to help me with starting to decide how I want to re-do my apartment I found this great website: Apartment Therapy and quickly became obsessed. Checking out all the beautiful apartments of people I don't know got me really jealous. I want a beautiful home too!

I don't really have the money to blow so when I start working on my apartment its defiantly going to be budget friendly stores like Pier 1, Home Goods, TJ Maxx, and Ikea. I just want the place to be breezy, fun, colorful, happy, and comfortable. I do have a roommate so he has to like it too and it needs to be some what dog friendly since I always have puppies visiting.

I know what room I want to start with, it the TV room but I don't know how I really want it to look or what could work in the room since its long and awkward in a way. I think my first purchase should be a couch, right now I have a futon but its such an eye sore to me. I also want to lay a cool rug down over the indoor/outdoor rug my landlord installed. Something with a pattern that my roommates black coffee table with the chewed off corner (from my lovely puppy Ty) will stand out on.

Anyways, here are some pictures of homes and apartments I loved.







No comments:

Post a Comment