Friday, January 13, 2012

Still Life 101

So my new year has started off with a return of a hobby I loved and missed

PAINTING!!

I decided to take painting 101 at an art school near my house and without getting all wishy washy on you it was a great decision. I probably haven't painted in 2 years, I use to paint every day in college. Picking up a hobby again that you once did and that brought a lot of joy, as I am sure you know brings that joy right back but ten fold. The class is filled with retires, but that's actually a breath of fresh air. New conversations, new takes on life, and new things to learn that I don't get on a constant basis. 

We started with a still life, so here it is. I won't be bashful or nervous about showing my work....it is what it is and it makes me happy. That's all that matters these days, making yourself happy. 






I hope you go make yourself happy right now ;)

Midge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment