Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The new "it": Lindsay Vallan!

A crystal wrap necklace
I went to a fabulous brunch on Sunday with my friend Brandon at Eatery. While laughing and enjoying my meal with my handsome date I noticed he had a beautiful blue stone necklace on. He works for Bergdorf Goodman and always seems to know what is popular, what is the new "it" thing, and what is gonna be a big hit. Come to find out he was wearing a piece of jewelry from Lindsay Vallan, the new "it" designer for Bergdorfs. 

Brandon told me that Lindsay's pieces were made from hand using precious stones, vintage charms, pearls, and crystals. Here is one of Brandon's necklaces:
Rhodonite with crystals, gold beads, and a charm

While browsing her website I started falling in love with all the different combinations of stones she uses as well as the information she gives you about the crystals and what each of their healing powers are. The charms that are used range from one of a kind pieces found in foreign countries to vintage charms found by Lindsay her self. She offers single strand necklaces as well as multiple stands necklace ranging from long to short in length.

Amethyst with a raw crystal

The raw crystals, i think are really beautiful as an organic shape and the multi strand crystals that are layered looks beautiful as well. Her prices range from $500-$1000, yes its high but I have to say, the weight and beauty of her jewelry is really amazing close up. The line is definitely statement pieces for the new age so, a piece from Lindsay Vallan will definitely be in the cards and can be worn so many ways, I'm dreaming of it now!

Midge xoxo



please check out her website: lindsayvallan.com and go to Bergdorf Goodman to check out her display!




1 comment:

  1. In Love as Rachel Zoe would say... I Die.

    ReplyDelete