Monday, August 22, 2011

Chiffon Pleated Skirts

Everywhere I look I see a chiffon pleated skirt and I'm really starting to want one of my own!

 I found this picture of Olivia Palermo at her photo shoot for the "50 most stylish new yorkers" at stylecaster.com. She is  wearing a pleated skirt from Topshop, which makes me very happy being the ever budget friendly shopper! I pieced together some looks that are priced high and low and dressed up as well as dressed down so you can wear this look at work or going out. 

Hope this helps!

Chiffon Pleated Skirt Look


See by Chloe long sleeve silk shirt, $350
Wildfox Couture printed tee, £30
Romeo Juliet Couture beige skirt, $88
Lauren Conrad chiffon skirt, $33
Alexander wang boots, $173
Forever21 canvas oxford, $25
Isabel Marant looping lanes belt, $145
Jeffrey Campbell floral belt, $15








No comments:

Post a Comment