Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A special place

Have you ever been in a room that has good vibes coming from it? A peaceful feeling pouring out the door? An energizing feeling busting out the windows?

This is my special place that brings all of those feelings to me when I visit it.




The room is where I took my first drawing class in college. It also served as a room for my colour class and my 2D design class. This room has amazing windows that have light pouring in. You can hear the birds chattering to each other and look down and see kids walking to and from the library as well as the high school kids behind my college playing soccer or just enjoying the sun. When it would rain, this room still glowed and inspired so many pieces of art I worked on while there.

I recently went back to my college and felt an overwhelming sense of sadness for whatever reason, but when I walked into the art gallery and this room especially, everything lifted. I wish I could have pulled out my art stuff all over again and got to work around my peers and teachers who all impressed me and inspired more from myself.

Maybe its feng-shui or just good vibes, but I need to re create that feeling again in my life with one room that is my happy place and no its not allowed to be the fridge (that is a note to myself).

Hope you enjoy your day and feel the positivity around you.

Love, Midge

No comments:

Post a Comment