Friday, June 10, 2011

Fashion Luck!

(Target tank top, Jacob & Co. pants, self made necklace, Kenneth Cole shoes)

I'm taking a fashion risk today. I bought these pants from Jacob a year ago and still have never worn them. I originally bought them to wear to fashion week (I haven't attended yet, I just work it), but chickened out the night before. I like the pants but what I am afraid of is if they look to harem style for a bigger girl and if the pull around the waist is too much. 


I got up the nerve to wear them today because, 
  1. Its so hot out, and they are very lightweight
  2. I saw a woman on fashion ave. (7th ave.)  yesterday rocking a look that outside of NYC, I thought she would look crazy, but it was her no care/confident way about her that let her carry it off.
  3. I felt inspired to try something different with my look



Well here goes, I'm stepping out of the house with these on....wish me fashion luck!

Midge xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment