Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween!!



Let me tell you about this beautiful glittery sign!


It got my holiday decoration juices flowing FINALLY after being in a little slump since the weather changed. It was given to me by two girls I dress who have created a company called Sensibly Chic. Not only do they make these "Chic Speak" signs for all your holidays and parties, but they also will help you decorate for all your functions as well as offering a slew of other useful design elements (event planning and life styling). As soon as I took it home and hung it on my lonely door it was pretty obvious that it needed some other Halloween/fall decorations to go with it, off to Home Depot I went and picked up some mums and pumpkins.



This is the first time I have decorated my front "porch" and in doing so I realized just how happy it makes me feel to come home to see this scene every night and how happy it makes me when I pull out of my driveway for another full day of work. I plan on contacting them for other holiday's and you can too at info@sensiblychiceast.com.



Have a great Halloween everyone and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment